The ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge is a remote lodge secluded in the middle of 2,000 private acres in northern Wisconsin, USA. Go explore, hunt or fish every day on your personal lineup of ARGO amphibious XTVs and off-road ATVs. It doesn’t get any better than this. And it’s free.
HOW IT WORKS
– Must be 21 years or older to book your free weekend stay below. Limited availability.
– Sign safety waivers, riding disclosures and property rule requirements to secure reservation.
– Receive welcome phone call with lodge host for specific travel instructions and details.
– Arrange your own travel to northern Wisconsin.
– Enjoy free three-day, two-night stay.
– Bring your own food, snacks and drinks.
– Wisconsin licenses for fishing and hunting are required.
When you have a vehicle like no other you need an experience like no other. The ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge is to get people to unplug from their busy life and reconnect with loved ones or good friends. This 205-square-foot lodge might be tiny, but it is just what you need to have a memorable weekend. Bring your smartphone for great pictures and to sync up with the amazing trail map app.
Every day you’ll have access to a lineup of ARGO amphibious XTVs and off-road ATVs. The lodge host will have the ARGOs fueled up and ready to go every morning. Discover over 10 miles of remote trails, plan an early morning duck hunt or fly fish for native brown trout just steps away from the lodge. Choose your own daily adventure. For hunters, special arrangements can be made before sunrise to have the ARGOs ready to go.
The ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge has everything you don’t need. No TVs. No computers. No stress. It does include a beautiful kitchen, three-quarter bathroom, spacious living room and cozy loft for a great night’s sleep. However, you won’t spend too much time indoors when you have access to private lakes, streams and trails from sunrise to sunset.
– Loft queen-size bed
– Sofa converts to additional full-size bed
– Running water (limited) for kitchen and bathroom usage
– Composting toilet and standup shower
– Quiet window air conditioner and heater
– Multiple personal electric fans
– Mini refrigerator and freezer
– All kitchen glassware, tableware and utensils
– Electric hot plate, microwave and cooking pans
– Fresh linens and towels
– KEURIG coffee maker
– Organic soaps, cleaners and paper products
– Bluetooth speaker for mobile music connectivity
– Grill, charcoal, lighter fluid and grilling utensils
– Firewood and campfire utensils
– Classic fly swatter | bug & bear spray
– Large beverage cooler
– Bottled water
Only the best from the north woods. The local host will make sure your stay is safe, fun and memorable. The personal host will run you through everything when you arrive, including vehicle safety, a tour of the property and all of the ins and outs of the tiny lodge. The host will get the ARGOs ready every morning and put them away each evening. He is available any time you need him just in case there’s a question or an emergency.
Mobile coverage is outstanding on the property so you can use our trail map app. Pack charging cords so your smartphone is fully charged.
While the ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge is ideal for two to three guests, it can sleep four. A queen-size bed is located in the loft and the living room sofa converts into a full-size bed. The lodge is equipped with plenty of screened windows for fresh air flow or, if you prefer, a quiet window air conditioner is available.
The lodge and property have specific rules guests must agree to follow before securing a free stay at the ARGO Anywhere Tiny Lodge. The aim is for guests to have fun, be safe and to respect the land during this unique experience. These rules enable ARGO to provide this experience and to continue to offer it throughout the year. The host will provide the rules during your welcome phone call after your reservation is confirmed. A signed rules document is required.
To check availability and book visit:
Unravel Travel TV
Music: Fast Motion – Killer Tracks, Stephen Daniel Lemaire [ASCAP], SaraoMusic (UPPM)